Bertazzoni cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality. Available at Purcell Murray Inc.
8.2 cu. ft. Total Capacity
- Both ovens have 4.1 cu. ft. capacity as well as the same power and features for added space and flexibility when preparing meals.
Dual-Diagonal Convection System
- Two large-blade fans positioned on the diagonal axis and subsidiary air vents at the top and bottom of the oven cavity provide balanced airflow and even heat distribution.
- The exclusive assistant function pilots the oven through the most appropriate sequence of cooking modes for each type of food and oven preparation. Select sequences that best suit your own style of cooking, store them for future use and build your own ban
- Direct digital control and immediate feedback of the oven functions gives you much greater precision and flexibility than manual controls.
- A special lining allows the oven to self-clean reducing all grease, fat and other deposits to a residue dust when the 850°F cleaning cycle is operated. The dust is easily removed and the lining is then wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- All Bertazzoni ovens install flush with the cabinet doors and integrate seamlessly with specialty ovens and warming drawers in both vertical and horizontal combinations.